Koh for Congress Campaign Fellowship
The Dan Koh for Congress campaign is looking for spring and summer fellows interested in electing a true progressive to Congress and fighting back against President Trump. Fellows will work alongside experienced political operatives and learn campaign strategy including grassroots organizing, social media messaging and political fundamentals.
Over the course of the campaign, Fellows will:
- Engage and organize new potential volunteers through phone calls and canvassing
- Empower new voters by collecting voter registration forms
- Hold organizational meetings to recruit new volunteers and supporters in communities
- Use digital organizing tactics to help amplify the campaign’s messaging
- Assist in fundraising and political research efforts
- Learn to work in a goal-oriented and metrics-based environment
- Continue to build the movement to help elect Dan Koh
Fellows will assist the campaign 10-25 hours per week including one day a week in the closest campaign office.
Dan Koh is a Democratic candidate running for Congress in Massachusetts’ 3rd District. A descendant of Korean and Lebanese immigrants, Dan is dedicated to preserving the American Dream that made his own story possible. Most recently, Dan served as Chief of Staff to Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, where he managed 18,000 employees and a $3 billion budget during one of the most prosperous four-year stretches in Boston’s history. Previously, Dan served as Chief of Staff at the Huffington Post.